We are delighted to announce that the fifth international conference Critical Approaches to Discourse Analysis across Disciplines (CADAAD) will take place at ELTE (Loránd Eötvös University) in Budapest, Hungary, 1-3 September 2014.
The following distinguished scholars have confirmed their participation as plenary speakers:
- PROFESSOR RUTH WODAK (Lancaster University)
- PROFESSOR THEO VAN LEEUWEN (University of Technology Sydney)
- PROFESSOR LILIE CHOULIARAKI (London School of Economics)
- PROFESSOR ANDREAS MUSOLFF (University of East Anglia)
- PROFESSOR CRISPIN THURLOW (University of Washington)